How Can You Help the African Well Fund?
1. Donate. By making a monetary donation, your assistance goes directly to Africare’s village water supply program.
2. Sign up for our monthly email newsletter, forward the newsletter to others and encourage them to sign up as well.
3. Hold a “10 Miles in her Shoes” penny fundraiser.
4. Purchase African Well Fund merchandise: T-shirts, Water Bottles, bumper stickers.
5. Purchase a Well Share certificate for a friend, loved one or co-worker.
6. Shop at Amazon via this link.
7. Donate a portion of your Ebay auction to AWF.
8. Spread awareness in your community. Hand out flyers/brochures at local community events. Get an informational booth at your local hometown fair. (We can provide you with materials for a table). Ask your local church, temple, mosque, etc. for help; allow you to put up brochures or fliers, designate a well project as the recipient of your faith community’s Sunday or Missions donation.
9. Take advantage of company giving: Donate to the AWF via your company’s community support campaign, ask for an employer match for your donation, take advantage of volunteer grants, etc.
10. Use GoodSearch as your search engine designating AWF as beneficiary of your search. (You must click on this link for the search to generate a donation).
11. Use Goodshop to shop most online retailers via this link.
If you are interested in helping expand our grassroots effort, please contact us.